- A half-dome formed by vertical section: the semicircular chancel is covered by a semi-domeMore example sentences
- A semicylindrical wall section having a diameter matching the maximum diameter of said semi-dome.
- Design for a decoration of a semi-dome, with Christ in a mandorla of cherubim between Sts Peter and Paul, and two martyrs, with a kneeling pope below.
- As the candlelight waxed and waned in the breeze, the highlights of the frescoes in the domes and semi-domes flashed momentarily into view then disappeared again into the shadows.
More definitions of semi-domeDefinition of semi-dome in:
- The US English dictionary