- Prepared for the final stage of manufacture: crude steel and semi-finished metal productsMore example sentences
- The Skanova breadth of product is intriguing; it is prepared to sell semi-finished products such as cable drum space, as well as dark fibre, to finished products that are essentially ready for use.
- Preparation of the semi-finished products consists of preparing the component parts of the tyre: rubber, textile and metal plies and bead wires.
- But so far, reports of increased pricing power have been spotty across industry groups and concentrated in the business-to-business markets for materials and semi-finished products.
More definitions of semi-finishedDefinition of semi-finished in:
- The US English dictionary