- (Of a garment) shaped to the body but not closely fitted: a single-breasted semi-fitted jacketMore example sentences
- Dresses with several rows of elastic sewn at the waistline will appear to thicken the waist and shorten the height, while semi-fitted dresses with vertical line designs and A-line skirts will give a thinner and taller appearance.
- Patterns for various fitted, semi-fitted and boxy jackets styles are included, and you can choose from six button layouts, seven lapel styles and many pocket designs.
- He sported the same boyish dress sense in wearing a blue t-shirt atop of a pair of semi-fitted jeans.
More definitions of semi-fittedDefinition of semi-fitted in:
- The US English dictionary