- Having a thick consistency between solid and liquid: the Earth’s semi-fluid lower mantleMore example sentences
- Organisms living in that environment would, of necessity, be specifically adapted to coping with a very soft, semi-fluid bottom.
- All hollowpoint bullets depend on a fluid or semi-fluid medium to enter the hollowpoint cavity and push out on the walls to start expansion.
- Art hung on the walls, actual semi-fluid pigment manually applied to a canvas substrate.
nounBack to top
- A semi-fluid substance.More example sentences
- At one point, he must have weighed close to two hundred pounds - eyes milky semi-fluid, coat a mess of folds and fatty tumors.
- Soils, be they active or buried, represent dynamic, extremely viscous fluids or semi-fluids.
- All fluids, semifluids, creams and powders must be dispensed correctly with a disinfected spatula.
More definitions of semi-fluidDefinition of semi-fluid in:
- The US English dictionary