- Partially free from outside control: detachments are semi-independent units that are armed differently from their regiment a semi-independent region of western ChinaMore example sentences
- The Rose Tree unit, which is semi-independent, is equipped with a kitchenette enabling residents to make their own snacks and refreshments.
- The school, which works with 37 young people between the ages of eight and 19, launched the appeal before Christmas to turn The Abbey Leaze building into semi-independent training accommodation.
- An 11 bed residential facility will provide for semi-independent living for adults with learning disabilities.
More definitions of semi-independentDefinition of semi-independent in:
- The US English dictionary