- A partially disabled or somewhat infirm person.More example sentences
- He was involved in a horrific car accident that claimed the life of his mother and was to make his father a semi-invalid, in and out of hospital for many years.
- At home, Hank also has to deal with his racist father, Buck, himself a retired corrections officer and now a semi-invalid who spends his time filling scrapbooks with the latest information on death row happenings.
- Worrying about my health and living as a semi-invalid did nothing to help with my recuperation, so I just said to hell with it, I might as well throw myself into training, even if it kills me.
More definitions of semi-invalidDefinition of semi-invalid in:
- The US English dictionary