- Relating to or denoting aircraft or vehicle structures combining a load-bearing shell with integral frames.More example sentences
- The aircraft is of conventional semi-monocoque design and mainly aluminium alloy construction.
- The aircraft is a low wing monoplane with a fuselage of semi-monocoque design constructed mainly of aluminum with steel and titanium.
- The structure of the helicopter is a semi-monocoque design with an aluminium alloy frame.
More definitions of semi-monocoqueDefinition of semi-monocoque in:
- The US English dictionary