- Not fully clear or transparent.More example sentences
- In 1983 stay-up's appeared in beautiful designs: matt, opaque, shimmering, transparent, semi-opaque, fine-meshed, woolen and silken.
- Other common stones are carnelians, which are a semi-opaque reddish orange, and turquoise from Iraq, which is sky blue.
- Yellow sunlight shines through the semi-opaque white plastic tank, and the lethal fluid within glows mysteriously.
More definitions of semi-opaqueDefinition of semi-opaque in:
- The US English dictionary