- (In Portuguese-speaking countries) a woman, especially a married woman (often used as a title or polite form of address): I look forward to hearing what Senhora Rocha decidesMore example sentences
- I think your photographs are going to come out nicely, minha senhora.
- ‘She called you uma bomba,’ he replies, smiling. ‘It means that she thinks you're a babe. She thinks you're very beautiful, senhora.’
- There is a lovely saying in Portuguese when the grapes change colour, which they do from one day to the next in the Douro Valley: ‘oh my, senhora, the painter came last night’.
Portuguese, feminine of senhor.
More definitions of senhoraDefinition of senhora in:
- The US English dictionary