- An immediate object of perception, which is not a material object; a sense impression: the material world cannot be directly grasped via sense data or empirical observationMore example sentences
- This way of putting it will appear absurd, if understanding is subsuming a sense datum under an idea, and if the body is an object.
- If both science and religion both use logic and faith, then they are just competing systems of organizing our sense data.
- I believe the world to be only ideas, sense data, perceptions, call it what you will.
More definitions of sense datumDefinition of sense datum in:
- The US English dictionary