- A structure providing shelter for a standing sentry.More example sentences
- Peering through the window of the prominent sentry box, black and white screens can be observed, charting the course of individuals as they traverse the grounds, stark white boxes encapsulating their persons.
- While a teenage North Korean was able to seek refuge within the building, the other was taken to a sentry box, at which point South Korean diplomats began to intervene, he said.
- In 1864 the company demolished the Citadel, along with the last two remaining Blockhouses, save for a stone sentry box and entrance arch.
More definitions of sentry boxDefinition of sentry box in:
- The US English dictionary