- Excrement and other waste material contained in or removed from a septic tank.More example sentences
- At present most of the island's septage is simply dumped on vacant land and such activity not only poses a threat to the environment, but public health as well, it is at worst unsafe and unhygienic.
- Dispose of septage from the tank in a safe, legal manner.
- Septage can be applied to the land as a fertilizer and. soil conditioner.
1970s: from septic, on the pattern of sewage.
More definitions of septageDefinition of septage in:
- The US English dictionary