- A sewing machine used for overcasting to prevent material from fraying at the edge.More example sentences
- Various thread management accessories are available for both sergers and conventional sewing machines to help you modify how the thread feeds.
- Although he's associated with detailed handwork, he happily uses the serger and the sewing machine for many special effects.
- Fancier edge stitches could include binding with Lycra, blanket stitch, pinking, overcast with the serger, or turning under and stitching.
More definitions of sergerDefinition of serger in:
- The US English dictionary