- A connector by which a device that sends data one bit at a time may be connected to a computer.More example sentences
- The serial line initializes the serial port to the proper baud and settings.
- Connecting the serial port involves right clicking the ‘Bluetooth Serial Port’ icon and selecting ‘Connect’.
- Character devices, such as serial ports and keyboards, manipulate data as a stream of characters, or bytes, one at a time.
More definitions of serial portDefinition of serial port in:
- The US English dictionary