- Taking one subject after another in regular order; point by point: it is proposed to deal with these matters seriatimMore example sentences
- So starting Friday, June 10th in this space, I will examine seriatim the fallout and controversies that followed in the wake of Systemic Analysis.
- One of two virtues of this account is that it makes a sympathetic understanding of the current science possible by taking up, systematically and seriatim, the major schools of recent and contemporary thought.
- The question of whether the risk to national security is sufficient to justify the appellant's deportation cannot be answered by taking each allegation seriatim and deciding whether it has been established to some standard of proof.
late 15th century: from medieval Latin, from Latin series, on the pattern of Latin gradatim and literatim.
More definitions of seriatimDefinition of seriatim in:
- The US English dictionary