noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Diagnosis based on the study of blood sera.More example sentences
- The study reported in this issue on serodiagnosis of dengue infection in a tertiary care hospital in Delhi is a timely reminder of the required extent of monitoring.
- At present, serodiagnosis does not have any role in diagnosis of childhood pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Various diagnostic techniques such as improved culture techniques, serodiagnosis, and nucleic acid amplification have been developed and evaluated to improve diagnosis of childhood tuberculosis.
- More example sentences
- For this reason, there is intense interest in leptospiral membrane proteins for development of accurate serodiagnostic tests and effective vaccines for protection of at risk individuals.
- The leptospiral antigens that are conserved among the diverse pathogenic leptospires have potential importance in the development of new serodiagnostic and immunoprotective strategies.
- For the development of new serodiagnostic tests that can be utilized for early diagnosis as well as for seroepidemiological surveys an antigen, which is highly conserved among the diverse pathogenic leptospires, should be selected.
More definitions of serodiagnosisDefinition of serodiagnosis in:
- The US English dictionary