noun (plural serveries)British
- A counter, service hatch, or room from which meals are served: both bars are serviced by a central servery [as modifier]: servery countersMore example sentences
- Away from the servery, a small counter enables you to customise your cup with nutmeg, chocolate or vanilla.
- This would provide two new meeting rooms, new toilets, kitchens, a servery, storage areas, a reception foyer and small bar.
- There is also room for six people at one end of the servery.
More definitions of serveryDefinition of servery in:
- The US English dictionary