- A legally registered name or designation used in the manner of a trademark to distinguish an organization’s services from those of its competitors.More example sentences
- The company later dropped its application to register the logo as a service mark, leaving it in the public domain.
- The same symbol might function as a trademark, a service mark and a trade name, depending on the context in which it is used.
- I like to think of it as analogous to a trademark or service mark.
More definitions of service markDefinition of service mark in:
- The US English dictionary