- A subsidiary road running parallel to a main road and giving access to houses, shops, or businesses: the new site would include a car park, service road, and landscapingMore example sentences
- Her car had been parked on the service road on Summit Avenue in front of Wallace.
- Anyway, head up the hill and on your left will be a service road which everyone who lives in the houses uses.
- Areas near the new traffic-signalled junctions, a service road and a new pond are also being landscaped.
More definitions of service roadDefinition of service road in:
- The US English dictionary