noun (plural serviceberries)
- 2 another term for juneberry.More example sentences
- Oak trees provide acorns, dogwoods and sumac provide red berries through the fall and winter and serviceberry bears edible berries in late spring or early summer.
- The saskatoon is also known as the juneberry, serviceberry or shadberry and grows on tall bushes in northwest Canada.
- To start, they planted shrubs and small trees, including dogwoods, serviceberries, witch hazels, and native rhododendrons.
More definitions of serviceberryDefinition of serviceberry in:
- The US English dictionary