Definition of servicer in English:
1A person or organization that services something: you will have to go to your car servicer for this
More example sentences
- Meanwhile, in January 1999, FDA rescinded its compliance policy guide that had regulated third-party servicers of medical devices.
- The only service industries to remain onshore will be those where the servicer has to be physically close to the consumer.
- Others who have worked with him say he is unusual in being a brilliant organiser and client servicer.
2North American An organization that collects debt payments on behalf of a lender.
- Most of their loans are managed by firms called servicers.
- On top of the legal risks, reworking loans can be costly for master servicers.
- He was previously president of Lombard, a wholly-owned Morgan Stanley non-performing loan servicer in Japan.
Definition of servicer in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia