- A prearranged manoeuvre carried out from a restart by the team who have the advantage.More example sentences
- Villanova also is placing a greater reliance on set plays instead of strictly using a motion offense.
- I just needed to refresh my memory on the national team tactics for various set plays, corners and free-kicks.
- He asks, ‘What is the longest time the ball has been in play without a single set play?’
More definitions of set playDefinition of set play in:
- The US English dictionary