- A box-shaped device that converts a digital television signal to analogue for viewing on a conventional set, or that enables cable or satellite television to be viewed.More example sentences
- In other words, there are not enough digital set-top boxes to go around just yet.
- Some of those who fall into this category have a digital set-top box but not a widescreen television.
- That model will likely change when enough Americans have digital set-top boxes in their homes.
More definitions of set-top boxDefinition of set-top box in:
- The US English dictionary