- Lotion applied to damp hair prior to its being set, enabling it to keep its shape longer: she laid her combs on the dressing table along with the setting lotion and the curling tongsMore example sentences
- Apply a light gel or setting lotion to hair that is fine, slippery or does not hold styles well.
- Apply setting lotion to damp or almost dry hair on a daily basis, which will also make your hair stand out.
- To achieve the look, rub setting lotion through the hair and twist the longest sections.
More definitions of setting lotionDefinition of setting lotion in:
- The US English dictionary