- 1The provision of drainage by sewers: [as modifier]: a proper sewerage systemMore example sentences
- He is also well qualified to comment on the technical and practical aspects of the provision of sewerage to Bent Hill.
- The matter was raised when councillors discussed draft policies on the provision of sewerage schemes in villages.
- The provision of a sewerage scheme for Stradbally was placed sixth in order of priority.
More definitions of sewerageDefinition of sewerage in:
- The US English dictionary