- A change in a person’s physical sexual characteristics, typically by surgery and hormone treatment: he campaigned to have his sex change legally recognized [as modifier]: a sex-change operationMore example sentences
- The reason she had left him was because he had a sex change operation and was a drug addict.
- I can't imagine a tougher choice to make than the one to have a sex change operation.
- Myron has decided, for reasons we do not know, to have a sex change operation and become Myra.
More definitions of sex changeDefinition of sex change in:
- The US English dictionary