- A crime involving sexual assault or having a sexual motive: steps to control press reporting of rape and other sex crimes [mass noun]: sex crime may be related to men’s and women’s position in societyMore example sentences
- Violent crime, which includes public order offences, sex crime and physical assaults, is down six per cent in York, and vehicle crime is down by 13 per cent.
- It does not matter if the person has committed a sex crime in the past or not.
- An illegal alien who now commits a sex crime will be prosecuted and jailed.
More definitions of sex crimeDefinition of sex crime in:
- The US English dictionary