- A person’s sexual activity and relationships considered as a whole: his sex life was extremely complicated there is a reluctance to believe that one’s parents have sex lives of any sortMore example sentences
- He was a fully realized character who had an active sex life, a tragic love story, and a gay teenage foster son.
- The only constant in relationships is that people change, so you can count on the fact your sex life is going to also change.
- That a fulfilling sex life that is also safe is not possible for them?
More definitions of sex lifeDefinition of sex life in:
- The US English dictionary