Definition of sex therapy in English:
Counselling or other therapy which addresses a person’s psychological or physical sexual problems.
- Through the use of bibliotherapy the relative contribution of the nonspecific factor of therapist attention in sex therapy has been investigated.
- If you answer yes to at least three of the questions below, you may benefit from sex therapy to treat Hypoactive Sexual Desire.
- The role of psychological, psychosocial, and psychosexual correlates of the orgasm experience would be useful in determining the course of sex therapy for those presenting with orgasmic difficulties.
- sex therapist noun
- Example sentences
- A sex therapist may be a psychologist, social worker, psychiatrist, or nurse who specializes in problems dealing with sexuality and sexual functioning.
- So these physicians who may not be motivated to bring on a sex therapist are now motivated to participate in a clinical trial, and then that model becomes the norm.
- First, I would suggest a support group regarding the ‘condition’, a counselor for both of you, and an individual therapist for you alone, and perhaps a sex therapist to help you deal with that aspect.
Definition of sex therapy in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.