- 1 [with submodifier] Having specified sexual appetites: highly sexed heterosexual malesMore example sentences
- To me, this guy had the best possible situation a highly sexed heterosexual man could ask for, and he screwed up.
- Surrounded by inefficient, highly sexed private secretaries, a beleaguered Bob strives to protect his reputation, his career and his conscience, as he tries to outsmart his adversaries in Westminster.
- Some guys do it because they are highly sexed and they are even choosy about the guys they do it with, they might have a few regulars on a loose sort of arrangement, and this is more like serial Sugar Daddy territory!
- 2Having sexual characteristics: the effects of family and kinship relations on the construction of sexed individualsMore example sentences
- In all sexed species, the female is the fundamental sex.
- At the same time, however, the authors refused to acknowledge the sexed body, claiming that sexual difference, like gender, is a cultural construct.
- No, I am arguing that gendered pronouns for people are sexed pronouns, with people choosing ‘his’ or ‘her’ based on biology.
More definitions of sexedDefinition of sexed in:
- The US English dictionary