- 1Recurring every six years.More example sentences
- The country has absolutely no continuity except in its sexennial collapse.
- The pond is at the height of its glory during the sexennial festival when the reflection of a hundred thousand lights around the temple provides a grand spectacle.
- The last sexennial report (25 C/37) was submitted to the General Conference at its twenty-fifth session in 1988 and, after considering it, the General Conference adopted resolution 15.213.
More definitions of sexennialDefinition of sexennial in:
- The US English dictionary