- Prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex: sexism in language is an offensive reminder of the way the culture sees womenMore example sentences
- It is a practice which perpetuates sexism, sex discrimination and sexual violence.
- No group in the movement can claim to not be effected by systemic racism, sexism, homophobia, classism, and other forms of oppression.
- One has only to think of such prejudices as racism and sexism.
- More example sentences
- He is racist, sexist, and scared of germs and chaos to such a degree that he even has his sweeties colour co-ordinated!
- The answer lies in having always lived and worked with people who are racist and/or sexist.
- Could it be because of positive discrimination and sexist quotas imposed on male would-be doctors?