- The commercial exploitation of sex, sexual attractiveness, or sexually explicit material: the film is awful even by the low standards of '60s sexploitation [as modifier]: sexploitation moviesMore example sentences
- Moreover, the work of Hubbard, Lasker, Law, and myself shows that prostitutes are not merely passive victims of exploitation or sexploitation.
- Depending on where you stand on the issue, unregulated sexuality, or sexploitation, lies at the heart of the prostitution/sex work debate.
- While this sequence was probably inserted to appeal to the male audience of a sexploitation picture, it is much more than unfulfilled sexual fantasy or shocking stock footage.
More definitions of sexploitationDefinition of sexploitation in:
- The US English dictionary