noun[usually treated as singular]
- The principles determining the relationship of the sexes; relations between the sexes regarded in terms of power.More example sentences
- Contrasts in the imagery, then, reflect contrasts in sexual politics, although their terms and figures share common elements.
- Coffee shop arguments can be hashed out for months regarding topics the film introduces, including guerilla operations gone wrong, military governments, sexual politics, and man's inherent propensity for violence.
- Undecidability or ambiguity is arguably, then, a logical outcome to which any reading can be pushed that connects the poem's sexual politics to its colonial politics in terms of a binary relationship between tenor and vehicle.
More definitions of sexual politicsDefinition of sexual politics in:
- The US English dictionary