Make sexual; attribute sex or a sex role to: (as adjective sexualized) sexualized images of women
More example sentences
- We still see the tired images, the highly sexualised women and black men as pimps.
- I did find myself wondering whether some of the projections involved in the relentlessly sexualized interpretation of this image in Extremities might not also make some readers smile at what they consider interpretative absurdities.
- Influenced by science fiction and advertising, the computer-manipulated color photographs and photo-based installations critique sexualized images of women.
- More example sentences
- Hazing usually has an aspect of sexualization involved.
- Hambley originally formed this group in order to present issues relating to topics like the freedom and sexualization of the female breast in our society.
- It's totally irresponsible for us to accept the sexualization of these very young people, who are not armed with enough self-knowledge to protect themselves from the harm that misplaced sexual intentions can cause.
Definition of sexualize in:
- The US English dictionary