- (Chiefly in science fiction or mythology) a person or being with the ability to change their physical form at will.More example sentences
- What is more, Spider-Man's enemies and locations will reflect the local customs and mythologies, beginning with Rakshasa, a mythical shape-shifter who will replace the Green Goblin.
- The dreamer or dream-ego is an inveterate shape-shifter.
- Vampires are shape-shifters like were-wolves.
- More example sentences
- The runes prevented him from teleporting, shape-shifting, and using telepathy.
- On this show, a square-jawed, stoic samurai warrior has been fired through a time portal by his mortal enemy, Aku, a shape-shifting wizard.
- By that time next year, I knew her better than I knew myself, and when she passed the shape-shifting test and was given the higher-soul magic, I was not surprised to see her human frame replaced with a fine black Arabian mare phenotype.
More definitions of shape-shifterDefinition of shape-shifter in:
- The US English dictionary