adjective (shapelier, shapeliest)
- (Especially of a woman or part of her body) having an attractive or well-proportioned shape: however much she ate it made no difference to her shapely figureMore example sentences
- She too was a licensed chiropractor but unlike him she was an attractive, shapely woman who looked good in a skirt.
- Bodies are well represented, and the women are shapely, but the facial characteristics are distinctly anime.
- it's probably safe to say that most women want one thing from weightlifting - a lean, shapely body.
- More example sentences
- Before this happens, I hope the blogosphere, using its collective, distributed nodes of intelligence, can determine why it's OK to admire the shapeliness of some 18-year-olds but not others.
- He has personally received a lot of compliments for the shapeliness of his pins in high heels.
- But when you take cuttings from valuable landscape plants such as cedar, fir, juniper, pine, spruce, and redwood, do it carefully to preserve the plant's health and shapeliness.