noun (plural sharpies)
- 2 • informal , chiefly North American another term for sharper.More example sentences
- The dialogue runs true and overall you'll experienced a roller coaster of an adventure among hustlers, high rollers, sharpies.
- But in The Theory of Moral Sentiments - yes, by the same Adam Smith beloved of Wall Street sharpies, a book he himself thought more important than The Wealth of Nations - Adam Smith makes this argument.
- The Pick Six gimmick at the race track is where the money is, and all the evidence points to the fact that three sharpies made their big play on the great day of the Breeders Cup championship races at Arlington Park outside of Chicago on Oct. 26.
More definitions of sharpieDefinition of sharpie in:
- The US English dictionary