- A rounded turned-down collar, without lapel notches, that extends down the front of a garment.More example sentences
- Made from soft cotton, it features a shawl collar, sash tie with belt loops and side pouch pockets.
- You can choose between a single-, double- or triple-breasted jacket with peak or notch lapels, and with a regular or shawl collar.
- If you're using a soft fabric to create a blouse, the collar may be a soft shawl collar or a more structured traditional collar - the interfacing would be different depending on the desired finished effect.
More definitions of shawl collarDefinition of shawl collar in:
- The US English dictionary