- A fatty substance obtained from the nuts of the shea tree, used in cosmetic skin preparations and food.More example sentences
- Regional trade networks deal in locally produced agricultural goods, such as potatoes, rice, shea butter, and kola nuts.
- Combines all-natural sea salts with skin-hydrating shea butter and meadowfoam seed oil (a non-greasy moisturizer good for even the most sensitive skin types).
- This body cream, made of olive oil, shea butter, and essential oils, promises to soften skin, especially elbows, knees, and feet.
More definitions of shea butterDefinition of shea butter in:
- The US English dictionary