noun (plural same or sheatfishes)
- another term for wels.More example sentences
- That is why on channels and streams, one usually fishes for sheatfish, carp, perch, bream, crucian, etc.
- The largest predatory fish of the region, the sheatfish, is not common in the water bodies of Zarasai; only about 10 water bodies of the region, including Vencavai, contain this kind of fish.
- The large sheatfish is also being reintroduced and the watery environment is being restored.
More definitions of sheatfishDefinition of sheatfish in:
- The US English dictionary