- 1A person or thing that sheds something.More example sentences
- Then you continue on in your hatefully superior day, you unctuous benevolent light shedder.
- Many women are asymptomatic shedders at the time of delivery, and these account for most of the neonatal infections.
- Newfs are also heavy seasonal shedders, and due to the loose lip flews, they drool and can throw it many metres when they shake their heads.
More definitions of shedderDefinition of shedder in:
- The US English dictionary