- 1A liquid preparation used to rid sheep of external parasites.More example sentences
- Everybody needs to be aware of the effects organophosphates used in pesticides and sheep dip can have on people's health.
- A good Wensleydale coat is not as simple as a good cut - there are plenty of closely guarded methods of achieving perfection - hardness of water, composition of sheep dip.
- He says the black market in organophosphates sprang up following the ban on such chemicals being used in sheep dip.
More definitions of sheep dipDefinition of sheep dip in:
- The US English dictionary