1Printed music, as opposed to performed or recorded music: a pile of sheet music
More example sentences
- He also collected songs that had been composed by known writers, performed on the minstrel stage, printed as sheet music, and commercially recorded on 78 rpm discs.
- Music clubs established music schools within settlement houses, sponsored after-school musical activities and donated records and sheet music to public libraries.
- Mementos from this career fill the Crosbyana Room: sheet music and gold records, posters from Crosby's Road movies with Bob Hope, and the Oscar he earned in Going My Way.
1.1Music published in single or interleaved sheets, not bound.
- The collection consists of 3.000 pieces of sheet music, published between 1850 and 1920.
- We discussed his patents (years earlier) on musical notation, allowing sheet music to be printed out by computers.
- The girls were busy piling old sheet music into boxes and hanging choir robes on hangers.
Definition of sheet music in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.