- Material formed into or used as a sheet: a window covered with plastic sheetingMore example sentences
- The contractor should provide boards, plastic sheeting or other protective material when bricks are unloaded on ground.
- The silos were covered with black plastic sheeting and secured with tire sidewalls.
- Also, these synthetic blankets, like paper and plastic sheeting, must be overlapped, taped, and weighted to stay in place under windy conditions.
More definitions of sheetingDefinition of sheeting in:
- The US English dictionary