- The amount of available space on a shelf.More example sentences
- Those writing in, for instance, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil, Gujurati, Bengali, or Kannada have a much tougher time obtaining recognition and shelf room in British bookshops.
- There were some great ‘vintage’ books available but alas, I do not have enough shelf room for them.
- My Marilyn books have their own shelf and even though I could desperately use that shelf room for other books as I'm out of room anywhere else, I refuse to compromise the look of it.
More definitions of shelf roomDefinition of shelf room in:
- The US English dictionary