- 1Shelves collectively: a lack of shelving and cupboardsMore example sentences
- There is an abundance of built-in shelving and cupboard space.
- The adjoining breakfast area has an exposed brick wall with built-in shelving and storage cupboards.
- It also has an open fireplace and wooden flooring, along with fitted shelving and storage cupboards.
- 2The action of shelving something: a pile of books due for shelving the shelving of investmentMore example sentences
- The shelving of plans for a 80,000-seat national stadium at Abbotstown - the so-called Bertie Bowl - has weakened the case for retaining the full site.
More definitions of shelvingDefinition of shelving in:
- The US English dictionary