- A slope on which a ship is built and down which it slides to be launched.More example sentences
- Around 8,000 people had travelled to the shipway on the Southside of Glasgow for the original planned launch of the ship on Friday April 8.
- The web of pathways, highways, shipways and skyways has been growing ever since.
- Just prior to World War I, the company started constructing four additional open shipways and affiliated shops to the south of the original facilities.
More definitions of shipwayDefinition of shipway in:
- The US English dictionary