noun (plural shiurim /-rɪm/)Judaism
- A Talmudic study session, usually led by a rabbi.More example sentences
- I also had the privilege of sharing numerous early morning shiurim with your father.
- To try to pray and attempt to learn on a daily basis - one article or one shiur at a time - bringing me to this inspiring and uplifting article.
- Idit, my daughter, pointed out to me that the Hebrew for set measure, shiur, is also the word for lesson.
from Hebrew ši‘ūr 'measure, portion'.
More definitions of shiurDefinition of shiur in:
- The US English dictionary