- A cord or leather strip passed through eyelets or hooks on opposite sides of a shoe and pulled tight and fastened.More example sentences
- He turned around and grabbed one of my shoelaces, I pulled back my foot to prevent him from doing whatever he was going to do.
- Roth droned and then walked over to shove his feet into a pair of black skateboarding shoes with checkered shoelaces.
- Dominic nodded, double knotting his shoelaces, and stood up, stretching his arms over his head.
More definitions of shoelaceDefinition of shoelace in:
- The US English dictionary